Select to view content in your preferred language

Embed Storymap into website

Jump to solution
02-21-2015 10:11 AM
HugoSelbie
New Contributor

I am trying to embed a publicly shared storymap into my website, but it only shows up if I am logged into AGOL, if i'm not logged in it never loads.

Is there a way around this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TobiasFimpel1
Occasional Contributor III

Can you please confirm that the web map(s) that are referenced by this app are share publicly as well? It looks like that might be the issue. Let me know if what I'm asking doesn't make sense.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TobiasFimpel1

Can you share the url to your storymap. Or to the webmap that likely drives your storymap?

0 Kudos
HugoSelbie
New Contributor

Hi Tobias,

The link to where I am trying to host the story map is here Hugo Selbie's Website

The link to the map is here http://www.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/?appid=b65d770f8bf647319d0d01cd3a1591fd

As I say it is shared publicly, but for some reason I cannot view the map when I'm not logged on.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

0 Kudos
TobiasFimpel1

Can you please confirm that the web map(s) that are referenced by this app are share publicly as well? It looks like that might be the issue. Let me know if what I'm asking doesn't make sense.

0 Kudos
HugoSelbie
New Contributor

Hi Tobias,

You are correct, all the webmaps that are referenced in the story map had to be shared as well as the storymap itself. Everything is now working appropriately.

Thanks very much for your help.

0 Kudos