Dynamic map series ArcGIS Pro

10-17-2019 12:33 AM
MariaLindh
New Contributor

I want to use dynamic map series in ArcGIS Pro. I have a geodatabase that includes a point feature class with attachments enabled and added. However, I am not able to get the photo attachments to appear in the layout using dynamic map series. In Pro, in the Format Picture dialog, Dynamic (Map Series) is selected with the appropriate <Attachment> selected, the filter has the base name of the attachment, but does not appear and instead display a blank map frame. Are there anyways to work around this issues, or am I doing something incorrect? 

Thankful for any help solving this problem. 

Best, 

Maria 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Maria,

I am having the same issue today. Seems like reverting to the older version of Pro helps. 

see how here:
https://community.esri.com/ideas/16516 

0 Kudos
ArmandoFreites
New Contributor III

what version do you recommend ????

0 Kudos
ArmandoFreites
New Contributor III

It's the same problem, in this months don't resolve the problem??????????

0 Kudos
MiguelMartinezYordan
Occasional Contributor

I have exactly the same problem. But mine is different, sometimes I open a project, and all the Dynamic Attachments are visible. But, the next day, I open the same project, and now there gone. I guess it has something to do the video. Bit not that I don't have good video, I have a 8 GB Nvidia Quadro P4000. I'm referring that ArcGIS Pro, like most of the time, is not responding right with the computer hardware. And by the way, I'm using ArcGIS Pro v2.5

I was using ArcGIS Pro v2.6 but had to go back to 2.5 also because of a huge Bug exporting Map Series PDF.

So, I don't know what to tell you other than try to find out if there is some kind of trouble shooting to address this issue. Lets see if somebody from ESRI staff replies...

0 Kudos