MapControlApplication Error

Jump to solution
04-04-2012 06:12 AM
AysberqTundra
Occasional Contributor
Hello.

I have a problem with creating a MapControlApplication using Visual Studio 2008. There is an error in Design view of the application. I am using Engine 10. But when I create a GlobeControlApplication everything is ok, the application is working. I don't know what is problem? I have attached a screenshot of error.

Can anyone help me?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AysberqTundra
Occasional Contributor
Thanks everyone.

I found solution of my problem.
In Path name of Visual Studio project files was '&' symbol. I deleted this symbol from folder name and the problem solved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GeorgeFaraj
Occasional Contributor III
Hello.

I have a problem with creating a MapControlApplication using Visual Studio 2008. There is an error in Design view of the application. I am using Engine 10. But when I create a GlobeControlApplication everything is ok, the application is working. I don't know what is problem? I have attached a screenshot of error.

Can anyone help me?

More information is required. What does the error say? Is there an error on line 6 in character position 27? (I have that one all the time.)
0 Kudos
AysberqTundra
Occasional Contributor
The error says:  An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 2, position 42.

I attached screenshot of MainForm.Design.cs file and MainForm.cs file.
0 Kudos
AysberqTundra
Occasional Contributor
Thanks everyone.

I found solution of my problem.
In Path name of Visual Studio project files was '&' symbol. I deleted this symbol from folder name and the problem solved.
0 Kudos