I am working with the runtime engine, i have migrated all of my code to the new standard with the exception of the Licensing. I ran the licensing manager on the file containing my static main. It added the license initializer class with no problem. I added the ESRI.ArcGIS.RuntimeManager.Bind(ProductCode.Engine) before the first arcObjects are called which is before the application.Run()
I attached to the process to see where the code was crashing its crashing at the point where my licenses initializer runs Initialize()
The error I get is: ArcGIS version not specified. You must first bind to an ArcGIS version prior to using any ArcGIS cmponents
According to the migration resource im using that means that my bind command is not before the first ArcObject being called. But my bind command happens before anything else.