Select to view content in your preferred language

Time field in Pop-up

04-20-2016 05:55 AM
LianaSmith
Frequent Contributor

I have a layer with a data that updates every 15 minutes. In my Web Map and Web Application the time field shows time that is 4 hours earlier than the time that I see in Arc Map (So it shows it in a different time zone).

How can I use the same time zone that I have in Arc Map?

I do not need Time Animation.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
LianaSmith
Frequent Contributor

Thank you anyway for your help!!!

0 Kudos
AbiDhakal
Frequent Contributor

Hey Brian,

I'm late in the show, but I'm in the show now nonetheless.

I'm having issue with date on the web appbuilder application versus the GIS Server date.

The date field for the  feature service in the web appbuilder is not matching with the date field for the same feature layer for the same field on the Server. Pretty much what you are referring to in your message above.

I do not have the advantage of create a new field and running the time zone conversion geoprocessing tool. My data is directly being fed to another system once I copy the layer from the Server. So, I can only copy the erroneous layer.

A day in the data is making a lot of difference. Especially, for a new fiscal year date. I'm trying to put in 10/1/2018 for the start of a new fiscal year in the feature service in my web appbuilder, but the data on the Server is showing up as 9/30/2018, and for this reason any data that is being generated on 10/1/2018 is not being included in the current fiscal year. Has this problem been resolved? What is the workaround?

Thank you for your help.

Abi