Map navigation on Google Pixel 2

08-23-2018 07:01 AM
EricMcPhee
New Contributor III

I recently got a Google Pixel 2. Since doing so, I have been unable to pinch to zoom or pan any maps that have been made with Web AppBuilder. I tried several maps from the  Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS - Live Sites Showcase and I cannot navigate as expect in their applications either.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

13 Replies
victhomas
New Contributor III

Now that 10.7.1 have been released, by chance have you guys test it out to see if the bug is fixed?  

Just wanted to see if 10.7.1 have fixed the trouble on touchscreen devices that you uses Google Chrome browser to access the WebApp Builder.   Navigation on the map, panning, zooming is not working properly with Chrome browser on touchscreen devices with 10.7 or 10.6.1

thanks,

0 Kudos
ChrisCarter3
New Contributor III

It's been working for us since we upgraded to Enterprise 10.7.

-Chris

0 Kudos
victhomas
New Contributor III

Chris,

You are using the out of the box and not WAB developer edition correct?  And it is working on Portal for ArcGIS with 10.7?

Maybe I should upgrade Portal for ArcGIS  to 10.7.1 or 10.7 and use the WAB there.

thanks,

0 Kudos
ChrisCarter3
New Contributor III

Yes, WAB out of the box, NOT developer edition, running on ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.

Here is an app that you can see for yourself. Works on my Android phones, Surface Pro, Chrome, etc. All the browsers that didn't work on 10.6.1.

https://gis.anaheim.net/portal/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=8b5f58037979419bb9a9a72e9202837b

-Chris

0 Kudos