Is it possible to change font for applications? If so how can we do that? how can you do it in WAB AGOL and WAB Dev.?
Is it possible to share the app you are building in WAB Dev. edition with others like you do in AGOL?
Is It possible to add labels in layers?
I can't see esearch widget in my WAB dev. rscheitlin
Solved! Go to Solution.
You should limit yourself to one main question per post in the furture.
I am sorry about that and will keep in mind next time.
Thanks for the quick response.
2. Can I share it as link not the template but like a web map so that they can see the look and feel of app as I am developing?
4. I downloaded esearch widget from here https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-1731-enhanced-search-widget-version-211-080116 But it doesn't show up in widget options when I am trying to select widgets. I am using Dev 2.2.
2. You may be able to share the address internally but defenitly not publicly untill you deploy the app to your web server.
4. When you downloaded it did you unzip the eSearch folder to your [install dir]/client/stemapp/widgets folder?
2. Some people are just making sure WAB dev is running on their machine and providing the url that you would use to access the app to others.
4. As long as you have extracted the whole eSearch folder to \arcgis-web-appbuilder-2.2\WebAppBuilderForArcGIS\client\stemapp\widgets and restarted WAB you should now see the eSearch widget as an option in the widgets tab.
Ok I found the reason I had folder esearch folder inside eserach folder and it had the past documentation too. I copied only the widget folder and that worked. So it should be direct folder with all the files.
Thanks for your help!