Select to view content in your preferred language

Help with displaying centroid coordinates of light green polygons

08-01-2023 07:41 AM
Labels (1)
MariusVerdes
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

I am new to creating custom layouts and custom widgets, so if there is another way to achieve what I want, please accept my apologies.

I have managed to create a custom print service that has all the items that I am interested in. However, I cannot make the coordinates work (I tried to use dynamic text). In the red rectangle in the screenshot attached, I want to display the centroid coordinates of the light green polygons in decimal-degree format.

I have tried to write Arcade to achieve this, but I didn't do it correctly. I am also not sure if this is the best way to solve the problem.

My colleagues want to be able to have the coordinates of the light green polygons on the PDF/PNG/JPG map export. However, there should only be the coordinates of the desired light green polygon, not all at once.

I have been investigating the possibility to create a custom print widget in Web App Builder, but this involves coding, and I do not have JavaScript or JSON knowledge.

Can someone please explain if my approach is good? Or can you suggest a better way to solve this problem?

Thank you for your help.

Have a good day,

Marius

0 Replies