Error during printing in WAB

Jump to solution
08-17-2021 05:04 AM
RobertPiatek
New Contributor II

Hello,

i have a problem with printing in WAB. I'm trying to use CustomPrinting service, but every time I'm trying to get print I'm getting error like in attachment. And when i'm trying to use PrintingTools from Utilities then i get fail like: "Failed to create a layers from service at..."

This is what I see in ArcGIS Server Manager Logs, but I don't now what does it mean: 

The host name in the certificate is invalid or does not match (WinINet ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID, 12038), URL =

Error executing tool. Export Web Map : Layer "xxx": Unable to connect to map server at https://localhost/arcgis/rest/services/folder/service/MapServer.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavinWalker2
Esri Contributor

Hi Robert,

It appears the certificate you have in ArcGIS Server does not match host name. You will need to upload an SSL certificate into ArcGIS Server to ensure that that all communication is properly secured.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DavinWalker2
Esri Contributor

Hi Robert,

It appears the certificate you have in ArcGIS Server does not match host name. You will need to upload an SSL certificate into ArcGIS Server to ensure that that all communication is properly secured.