Adding related records in Web AppBuilder.

10-06-2017 06:00 AM
RyanPurdy
Occasional Contributor

I am following the instructions on this link: Edit widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

When I open my app I don't see a pencil icon next to the related table that I should see in instruction 1 (d).  I have a right arrow that only allows me to see the related record and then edit it. There aren't any options to add a related record.  Is there something I am missing? 

0 Kudos
22 Replies
RyanPurdy
Occasional Contributor

OK.  Thanks for your help Robert.

0 Kudos
SerjStolyarov1
New Contributor III

This seems to be an existing Bug: https://my.esri.com/#/support/bugs/BUG-000105597 

No "+" button is visible in the Edit Widget section for related records. As OP states, only able to edit or view existing related records.

Using 10.5 ArcGIS Server Enterprise with 10.5 Portal. Not using hosted services via Data Store, just normal feature services published to ArcGIS Server.

If we can add a related record in Collector, it should not be that difficult in the Web App.

This case was Escalated and hope we get Esri Inc to come up with a hot fix of some sort.

TimPoe3
New Contributor II

Is there any update on this?

0 Kudos
RyanPurdy
Occasional Contributor

Not sure about portal or server but I have it working in AGOL using the edit widget.  My sign inventory and inspections tables now show a plus sign and I can add related records.App window - Sign InventoryApp window - Sign inspections

ChrisGoessl
New Contributor III

Is this available in portal yet? We are currently running 10.6

0 Kudos
BugPie
by
Occasional Contributor III

Chris - did you ever find your solution with 10.6? 

0 Kudos
ChrisGoessl
New Contributor III

Collin,

I really have not looked into this issue at this time. I will need to go back and see what is going on. I am working on a MAJOR issue with GIS Pro at this time with ESRI support.

I will take a look later today to see what the status is on our server.

0 Kudos
ChrisGoessl
New Contributor III

It looks like this is now working for 10.6. 

I am able to add a related table record.

I will need to start looking at older projects to get this up and working again.

BugPie
by
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you for looking Chris. 

Cheers

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Ryan:

Do you have any idea how this issue was resolved?  Did you make any changes on your side?  Or was there an AGOL update that fixed the issue?

0 Kudos