Select to view content in your preferred language

Print out of full dashboard layout

06-21-2018 12:32 AM
TorbjörnJohansson
New Contributor II

It would be very helpful to be able to print out the whole dashboard view/layout in AGOL and/or ArcGIS portal, i.e. map together with the widget information, not only the map.#agol #arcgisportal #print #dashboard #layout

19 Comments
ALeopold

Has a print, or export to PDF, feature been added yet? This would be so helpful.

Liran
by

This issues open since 21/6/2018

It's about time to add this widget to operation dashboard!

Elizabeth_Burniston

@NathanEnge -  can you advise me on how you constructed the URL for the menu link to Ctrl-P in Dashboards? I realize you posted your response almost 2-years ago, but I'm hoping you remember! Thank you!

cpenling

Dashboards definitely needs a print function. Would be so helpful in reporting. Does anyone know of ways around this issue. Something the user could click on rather then having to copy and paste or screen shot?

Elizabeth_Burniston

@cpenling - Based on a post by @NathanEnge , he configured a solution under 'Menu Links' (the below screenshot is from my dashboard) where the user could click the link and be directed to a Ctrl-P function. Unfortunately, he did not post how he did his URL. Any ideas?

BurnistonElizabeth_1-1650471907863.png

NathanEnge
Hi,
That functionality was removed a while ago. With the updated ArcGIS Dashboards, and Dashboards Classics being deprecated, there really should be a print function. I've upvoted the Idea.
Elizabeth_Burniston

I appreciate your response! Hopefully we do not have to wait another two years for a print function!

Charlie_Kaufman

This has now become the #1 request at my office.  Come on Esri, give us a print Dashboard option!

FrePel
by

YES, it is available in Web Appbuilder, shouldn't be too hard for ESRI to add this functionality to the dashboard. Our customers are demanding this and we can not offer a professional solution!