Address Bar in Related Table Chart Widget

11-08-2016 11:40 AM
ClarkLangridge
Occasional Contributor II

When you open the related table chart widget in Web App Builder, at the top of the widget is the option to search by address, similar to the Search widget.  

I'm currently using the related table chart widget to show stocking information for lakes.  The search bar in the widget does not recognize the names of the lakes that I am searching for, making it useless for this application.  So what I would propose is one of two options: 1) have an option to hide the search bar; or 2) Allow us to set the service that the search can draw from, similar to how the Search widget can be configured (this would be my preference).

2 Comments
MikeOnzay

I agree with the original post. I don't understand why the widget doesn't have the ability to use the same locator as what is configured in the Search box. Why would I want a user to search for an address and then have to search for the address again in a separate box to see the chart? It doesn't make sense.

AllisonMuise1

Near Me, District Lookup, and Related Table Charts all expose these additional search parameters.