Select to view content in your preferred language

3.2 Viewer Method not found:Int32 ESRI.ArcGIS.Client.Tasks.AddressCandidate.get_Score

01-16-2014 12:46 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: bangel

I've installed the 3.2 viewer, extensibility SDK and the API and when I open a new app in the viewer I get the following error message: Method not found: 'Int32 ESRI.ArcGIS.Client.Tasks.AddressCandidate.get_Score()'

Yet, when I publish the map and view it outside the viewer I don't get the error.  I've completely unistalled and reinstalled all of these with the same results.  Has anybody had this before and how do I fix it?  Is there an install I missed? 

I feel/hope there is something extremely simple I'm forgetting here.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: ReinierB

Having the same issue here
0 Kudos
brettangel
Frequent Contributor
Having the same issue here

I was able to correct the issue by deleting all temporary internet files.  I thought I'd already done this, but obviously didn't.  I'm guessing 3.2 was trying to reference the old Bookmark or another custom add-in I was using in 3.1.  Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: liz2004

I'm having the same issue.  Where do you go to delete temp files?
0 Kudos
brettangel
Frequent Contributor
For Internet Explorer it is Tools->Internet Options->General Tab-Browsing History-Settings->Temporary Internet Files-View Files->Select all files and delete.
0 Kudos
ELIZABETHF_T_
Occasional Contributor
Thank you Angel, it is working fine with Internet Explorer, but not on google chorome.  Any suggestions.
I got it: Tools->Clear Browsing Data -> check Delete cookies and other iste and plug-in data and Empty the cache -> click Clear brwosing data (I choose the begging of time). Thanks.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: PietaS175

Some functionality / add-ins will result in errors when in configuration mode. Once you are running the application and there are no development errors, the application don't display these error

Always clear your browser cache, check different browsers to make sure no relics remain.
Other possible solutions could be to restart the web server.

Upgrading from 3.1 to 3.2 has posed some issues. I have had the builder fail on me completely in the past. Re-install usually solved it.
But I do like scratching in the back
0 Kudos
JasonVanHorn
Deactivated User
Yes, I had the same issue on upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2. I cleared my cache in the Firefox browser and that solved the issue. Thanks Brett!
0 Kudos