Select to view content in your preferred language

Edit Widget Attachment not showing image once loaded

06-09-2011 12:38 PM
JenniferGrew1
Emerging Contributor
I have added the edit widget to my FlexViewer map and wanted to add attachments to the tool. The Edit tool (minus attachments) overall is working fine with our ArcSDE server. The points added on the map store in their feature class as they should, and everything on the map looks as it should.
I created attachment in ArcCatalog thus creating the relationship and table necessary for this to work, and the map now shows the attachment button at the bottom of the attribute window under the Enter and Delete buttons.
When you click this, it opens the attachment window and asks you to select a file to attach. This appears to be functioning because once I hit Submit, the file name shows up in the box, but then nothing else happens. When you click the file name, a web browser opens and says it could not access the remote server. Code:500
this sounded a lot like some other forum posts so I looked into their issues. Our proxy server is not the issue, nor is the Z-value of our data. I am at a loss as to why these images are not showing up. If anyone has had a similar issue and resolved it, please let me know what you did.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies