Congratulations to Robert Scheitlin!

Jump to solution
07-15-2013 02:04 PM
BrianOevermann
Occasional Contributor III
Robert was announced as the top MVP at the closing session of the ESRI User Conference last week.

Awesome and fitting title given the amazing widgets he has shared with all of us in the community as well as the seemingly never-ending tech support of those same widgets.

Robert, I appreciate all of your help and talent and I am fairly sure many others do as well.  Thanks for all you have done!

Brian
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Thanks All,

It has been fun supporting this community for the last 5+ years.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
HeatherGonzago
Esri Contributor
I second this.

Good job Robert! And thank you for all you do.
0 Kudos
GISDev1
Congratulations Robert!
Thanks for all you do in the Esri Flex API community.
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Thanks All,

It has been fun supporting this community for the last 5+ years.
0 Kudos
GeorgePapamihalakis
New Contributor III
Congrats Robert!
0 Kudos
LloydHeberlie
Occasional Contributor
Congratulations and thank you.  I'm certain other communities would love to have a "Robert" of their own.  Thanks for helping make our user community a strong one.
0 Kudos
MichaelEdelson
New Contributor
Congratulations!
0 Kudos
CarmenDurham
Occasional Contributor II
Robert would probably be embarrassed by what we call him here at the City!  "The Flex King" is one example.  He has saved us many times and was NEVER condescending.  We much appreciate that attribute.

Thank you for all your help and congratulations. 

Carmen
0 Kudos
JanieGoddard
I wanted to congratulate Robert as well. There have been many times Robert has helped us out. We were stuck until Robert told us how to fix the problems via the forum. We use many of his widgets as well. Robert has united us into an extremely helpful FLEX and GIS community. Thanks again and congratulations Robert!
Janie
0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor
Congratulations Robert for a job well, well done.

Your help with explaining the widgets and enhancing the widgets is greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos