Autocomplete search box

01-12-2011 04:13 AM
LemvigKommune
New Contributor III
Hi.

I've just uploaded my AutocompleteSearch widget to arcgis.com - but

I would like it to iterate through multible url's and add the features in each url to the dropdownbox, but i can't get it to do just that.

If anybody has any idea as to how i could solve this, i'll be happy to hear about it.

Thanks
Mads Gren
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
36 Replies
philippschnetzer
Occasional Contributor III
I noticed the live version of this widget is different from the one that is downloaded.  Mainly the downloaded version does not display the characters that are inputted into the search box - whereas the live widget does.  I think maybe the download link is still referencing version 1.1.......

Great tool!  Will be very useful.  Thanks.
0 Kudos
VladislavMasatin
New Contributor
Tool is not working in new 2.4 version 😞 Widget window does not opening.
Server 9.3.1
0 Kudos
LemvigKommune
New Contributor III
Hi,

The Autocomplete search box, is not convertet to 2.4 yet, and will not be done in near future, i'll might do another search box for 2.4, but as my workload looks at the moment, it will not be soon. Sorry...

Mads
0 Kudos
VladislavMasatin
New Contributor
Bad 😞

Maybe some one else converts. Will wait.
0 Kudos
LemvigKommune
New Contributor III
Hi all, I've just uploaded a version for the Flexviewer 2.4

AutocompleteSearch

Mads
0 Kudos
xandermavrides
New Contributor II
Any chance you post v1.2 here?
0 Kudos
LemvigKommune
New Contributor III
Hi Vladislav Masatin, I've tried to use a service that has little over 13.000 points in it, and it takes about 4-5 sec. for it to generate the list.

I have the widget set to open at startup, but nothing happens if I starts typing before it's done, and I can't get the browser to crash.

Sorry, but I can't reproduce your error.

Mads
0 Kudos
HeenaLee
New Contributor III
Mads,

I've configured AutoComplete 2.4 to my flex viewer according to readme file. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I don't see the dropdown. I can type the address, but the tool doesn't respond. I used uncompiled version. I attached the screen image. Could you please help?
0 Kudos
VladislavMasatin
New Contributor
Sorry that I have not answered long time.
What server version are you using? I have 9.3.2. can it be a reason?
0 Kudos
LemvigKommune
New Contributor III
Hi again
I'm using ArcGIS server 10, that might be the problem, but I don't know.

Mads
0 Kudos