Select to view content in your preferred language

Using "Grid Repeats in Sequence" Inside a Group in Survey123

10-01-2019 12:12 PM
DenaS1
by
Emerging Contributor

I am creating a survey using the theme-grid pages style. I have one group of questions, and within it I have multiple subgroups of questions, including repeats. For some of these sub- groups, I want them side-by side. This seems to be the default under this style and is easy to do. But for other sub-groups I want them to take up a whole row and not be split up side-by-side (I want them to look like the grid repeats sequence sample provided in the Grid Themes and Groups Sample in Survey123 Connect). However, no matter how much I try to configure the Wx appearance, I can't seem to get my sub-groups in sequence - they all just end up side-by-side. Does anyone know how to change this appearance given that it is a sub-group inside a larger group?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Dena,

As repeats are a type of group, there isn't a way to specify how much space they take up when inside a group with theme-grid (as wX is used to specify the number of columns in a group).  The best way to accomplish this would be to make sure your repeats are not in any groups - then you can use them to layout the questions in the repeats.