Time entry on android impossible?

Jump to solution
02-16-2016 09:12 AM
DougCampbell
New Contributor III

I have a survey where I've added a time field. When fill in the survey on an Android the clever machine thinks time is a number and only provides a keypad for entry. The keypad has no ":" so I can't figure out how to enter the time in a valid format. I'm not a big android user so is there any easy way to work around this?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

H Doug,

as of 1.2.49, support for time questions is poor. We are working on a new time control to handle this better and we are planning to make the first cut of this work available in early March. If you would like to have access to an early build of the app with support for Time, send me a private message. We will be happy to share with you an early cut if you are willing to give us some feedback on it.

Ismael

Doug Campbell

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

H Doug,

as of 1.2.49, support for time questions is poor. We are working on a new time control to handle this better and we are planning to make the first cut of this work available in early March. If you would like to have access to an early build of the app with support for Time, send me a private message. We will be happy to share with you an early cut if you are willing to give us some feedback on it.

Ismael

Doug Campbell

0 Kudos
DougCampbell
New Contributor III

I had a little time to get back to that this week and am happy to confirm that the version released in the last week or so seems to have solved the issue for androids. It pops up a nice little scrolling wheel to enter time in.  Thanks so much for having the solution so close (in time) to the problem.

0 Kudos