Thumbnail keeps disappearing

Jump to solution
03-14-2019 08:06 AM
WilmaRobertson
New Contributor III

The last two days I am having a lot of trouble getting the Thumbnail to "stick" with a survey using Survey 123 Connect.  I set the thumbnail, and then as soon as I get out of the survey it is gone again.  I have not had this problem prior to this week.  I tried both using a .png and a .jpg.  Any suggestions?   Thanks!

0 Kudos
14 Replies
ChaimSchwartz4
Occasional Contributor

Thank you! that worked for me as well. What a time-saver.... I also had to remove any spaces I had in my file name.

0 Kudos
DryCreekEng
Occasional Contributor

I also had this problem. My logo file name had caps, not the extension. By changing the file name to lowercase and removing spaces, it worked! 

Thanks everyone for the tips to get it fixed!

0 Kudos
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Old post I know, but just wanted to say thanks, this helped me out a lot. Is this info published anywhere in the official Esri documentation? Seems pretty important, but I didn't see it in there.

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
tmichael_wpjwa
New Contributor III

Seems like this is an old thread but I'm seeing the same issue now in Survey123 Connect v 3.16.105.  I've tried both .png and .jpg images (making sure the extensions are lower case per the recommendation) and each time the icon will disappear in Connect  and in the Survey123 app after I publish the survey. 

0 Kudos
AnthonyJonesRSK
Occasional Contributor II

Hi just wanted to add that I'm using RSK Connect 3.19 and this is still an issue even with lower case file extensions and can be really annoying when having to republish surveys. Can anyone in the S123 confirm if this is a bug actively being looked into? Thanks

0 Kudos