Select to view content in your preferred language

Table names should follow the pattern <catalog.>schema.table

09-29-2017 02:46 PM
DishaGori1
Emerging Contributor

I've published a survey using the latest Survey 123 Connect (2.4) to Portal for ArcGIS 10.4.1 .  It has an image attachment option. If I include the image , it fails to submit with this error:

Code 500 Tables names should follow the patter <catalog.>schema.table 

(see attached picture) 

If I remove the picture attachment, the survey submits just fine. This goes to show that the survey is working fine. It just fails on picture attachment. 

If I publish a simple survey with just a text field and a photo attachment field , it works. The issue is just with the survey in question. 

Has anyone experienced the same error and know what the resolution is?

This works when the survey is published it to Portal for ArcGIS 10.5.1 but upgrading is not an option for now. 

Tags (3)
13 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Gary,

I'm not replicating with your form from a federated service on a 10.4.1 portal.  Can I ask that you file a ticket with Esri Support to further debug?

0 Kudos
GaryBowles1
Frequent Contributor

Will do.

Thanks,

--gary

0 Kudos
GaryBowles1
Frequent Contributor

Thanks to Esri support for their help in solving an issue we were having that was related to BUG-000108569: Survey123 for ArcGIS documentation does not say that the maximum field length limit is 19 characters. In addition to the field names being less than 19 characters, the form_id must also be less than 19 characters or you will receive the following error: Table name should follow the pattern <catalog> schema.table

Thanks,

--gary

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Gary the 19 character limit for question names is documented here: Use Survey123 with ArcGIS Enterprise—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

There should not be a limit on the form_id.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos