Select to view content in your preferred language

Sync Survey123 Tool Memory Error

05-15-2019 12:02 PM
MeganCampe
New Contributor

James Tedrick

Hi James,

I'm getting a memory error when trying to run the Sync Survey Tool (from here: https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=554fbefb325a4db488a24b0db4e99519) - screenshot of error is attached.

We've been using this tool for more than a year without this issue, the only new things are the TLS 1.2 updates and the record counts in the AGOL feature service (we're up to 4500 and the sync set is approximately 740 records). Any way to resolve this issue and get the sync tool working again?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Megan,

I don't have an immediate suggestion to fix this; I have been looking into modifying the script to pre-filter only new records before download, but that is still in progress.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I have a script that just downloads the entire Hosted Feature Service as a GDB.  I found that when I got to about 700-800 MB it died on memory.  I then ran it using PyScripter 64 bit and it now works at well over 1 GB.  So i would try that.  Tip - install 64 then 32 again so that all your Arc paths stay happy.  You may need to install background 64 bit processing patch depending on the script.

0 Kudos