Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 with Portal: Problem with Data Store

Jump to solution
04-25-2017 09:22 AM
LeonhardStöckle
New Contributor III

Hi there,
I tried to set up a Portal for Survey123. I installed ArcGIS Server 10.5, Portal for ArcGIS 10.5 and at last ArcGIS Data Store 10.5.
I got my Server hosted but can't check if my Data Store is connected.

When I try to connect my portal I get following error code:

"Survey123 requires that Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.1 or later and is configured with a Hosted Server and ArcGIS Data Store"

I know that my Portal is configured with a hosted server so there has to be something wrong with the Data Store. Where can I check on that? How do I know if it is connected correctly? I tried to uninstall the Data Store and reinstall it again but it didn't work.
I already read every single article on the documentation but couldn't find an answer.

Also I tried to install Survey123 connect on a machine with the operating system "Windows Server 2012 R2" and could not get it to run. Everytime I opened the program it shut down.

Thanks in advance!

Leo

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Leonhard,

In setting up the Data Store, which component(s) were set up?  For a couple of legacy reasons, the check for the hosted data store looked for the supportSceneServices flag (i.e., the 3-D tile store component of the Data Store).  This has been updated with the 2.0 release.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Leonhard,

In setting up the Data Store, which component(s) were set up?  For a couple of legacy reasons, the check for the hosted data store looked for the supportSceneServices flag (i.e., the 3-D tile store component of the Data Store).  This has been updated with the 2.0 release.

LeonhardStöckle
New Contributor III

Ah ok, that is a tricky one.
supportSceneService was set to false but must be set true.
I updated my Survey123 connect to the 2.0 beta version. That fixed the problem. Thank you!

0 Kudos