Survey123 Webhooks missing from Microsoft Flow

09-19-2018 01:19 AM
niklasGregersen
New Contributor III

Hi Geonet

Do I need to trigger something before I can set up the new webhooks for Survey123 with Microsoft Flow? When I search for Survey123 I get no options. Do anyone have the same issue?

Best regards Niklas

Tags (2)
17 Replies
RogerDiercks1
New Contributor III

Credit goes to a helpful GeoNet user for finding this, but apparently the Survey123 connector isn't available in the US Government (GCC) Flow region. I'm positive it was there a month or so ago because I was beginning to test it then and had successfully configured the connector and some basic webhooks. This is disappointing and frustrating.

Survey123 - Connectors | Microsoft Docs 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Roger,

Thanks for helping to identify this issue.  We will be working to make the connector available in GovCloud in the future.

ElizabethBrumfield
New Contributor III

James, any word on when this is going to get fixed? Survey 123 still missing from Gov Flow

JamesTedrick

Hi Elizabeth,

We have been in contact with the MS Flow team.  At this time, they are still formulating submission criteria for a connector to be placed in GovCloud.  We will work with them as their criteria are released.

RogerDiercks1
New Contributor III

I happened to check Flow today and found the Survey123 connector in GovCloud. It's working without any problem with a basic test survey I set up. Thanks for the work you and other Esri staff did to get MS to add the connector to GovCloud, James!

JamesTedrick

Hi Niklas,

We have been informed that the connector has been deployed to all MS Flow regions.  Can you please attempt to create a Flow with it again?

0 Kudos
niklasGregersen
New Contributor III

Hi James

It is now available in MS Flow again, so thanks for solving it.

0 Kudos
SMauri
by
Occasional Contributor III

I can see Survey123 trigger in Microsoft Flow from Italy...

0 Kudos