Survey123 Spinner Question not Displaying Properly when Published

Jump to solution
08-04-2020 09:59 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I created a survey in Survey123 Connect. Two of the question appearances are set to spinner and appear correctly when previewing the form. When the form is published and opened in a web browser (the survey is embedded inside of an ArcGIS Dashboard) the questions display as a standard integer input. See screenshots below:

Form when previewed in Survey123 Connect:

Form when opened in ArcGIS Dashboards:

Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jennifer,

This is currently a known issue with webform and we do have an internal issue logged for this enhancement.

I encourage you to contact Esri Support. Our Support team will assign an official enhancement number for your records. Similar requests from other customers can then be attached to the same enhancement request, which helps us assess demand for the enhancement and prioritize it accordingly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jennifer,

This is currently a known issue with webform and we do have an internal issue logged for this enhancement.

I encourage you to contact Esri Support. Our Support team will assign an official enhancement number for your records. Similar requests from other customers can then be attached to the same enhancement request, which helps us assess demand for the enhancement and prioritize it accordingly.