Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Report Template - Map Print Error

06-23-2023 05:23 PM
Melissa
New Contributor II

Hi all, I have a report with 4 repeats--one for each shape (points, lines and polys) and then photos. I have gotten everything working in except the maps I want to include: 1 for the main record, and then one for each shape, if present. If I try to just get the main record map to generate, I get errors of "failed to print. Runtime.callFunctionOn timed out", and "failed to printIndividual". And then when I try to just get the repeats in there, it skips over those records during the report generation all together and exports "but with issues". My syntax checks out so all of these occur during report generation. The bits with the issue is highlighted green in the below screen shot.

Any help anyone could provide would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Melissa

Capture.JPG

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
PriscillaNamukasa
New Contributor

Hi there,

Am getting almost the exact error. Failed to print map for ${location}. Runtime.callFunctionOn timed out. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Priscilla

0 Kudos
GavinCollins1
Esri Contributor

Hi Melissa, did you find a solution to this issue? 

0 Kudos
Melissa
New Contributor II

Hi Gavin, I did not really. I opened a ticket with ESRI but they couldn't identify a specific issue/culprit. The solution they suggested, and what ultimately ended up working, was to wipe and republish. After doing so, I am able to produce reports with maps but obviously it wasn't ideal.

0 Kudos