Survey123 Report Error

Jump to solution
11-18-2019 03:34 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have created Survey123  to be used for tree inspections, and would like it to automatically send the results as an email. For this I have created a report template and an Integromat workflow to send the report as an attachment. 

I am currently having issues when trying to export a feature report from Survey123 whilst using Integromat. The report is sent to Survey123, however, fails to export a report every time. In addition, it will not allow me to see the details of the error. 

From what I can tell all of my Survey123 fields have the correct settings.

Any help as to why this is happening would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers 

Henry

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi.  Looking at the animation you shared, it looks like the problem is that you have incorrectly setup the ObjectID property of the Create Feature Report module. See property highlighted in red in the image below:

You need to pass the feaure:result:objectId property as shown in the image below.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi.  Looking at the animation you shared, it looks like the problem is that you have incorrectly setup the ObjectID property of the Create Feature Report module. See property highlighted in red in the image below:

You need to pass the feaure:result:objectId property as shown in the image below.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Ismael 

Works fine now!

Henry

0 Kudos