Survey123 Existing Feature Service Visualization Error

06-19-2017 01:34 PM
Urban_ForestIntern
New Contributor II

I am creating a survey with Survey123 Connect from an existing feature service that already has data in it. When I tested adding a new datapoint only the new point shows up on the map. However, the existing data is still in the attribute table. How can I visualize all datapoints in the attribute table?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Audrey,

Which viewing product are you using to visualize?

0 Kudos
Urban_ForestIntern
New Contributor II

arcgis online or arcmap. i didnt try it in pro

0 Kudos
Urban_ForestIntern
New Contributor II

A secondary problem shows up now as well. When I first open the file all the points show up but they are at the wrong scale, they ware in the right place but too zoomed in, the scale bar shows 0-10ft  but the points look like they are at a county level zoom. then whenever I try to search or select a single point they all disappear and only the points I have collected on the survey show up.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Audrey,

Unfortunately, it's a bit hard to figure out what might be the issue based on your description- we haven't seen any behavior like the one you are describing.  Would you be willing to do a webcast to further analyze the issue?

0 Kudos
Urban_ForestIntern
New Contributor II

That would be great! 

I did figure out that the all previously collected data got moved to 0,0 but still exists in the attribute table. all newly collected data (data collected through the Survey123 survey) shows up correctly in the right spot and at the right scale. 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Through a conversation outside GeoNet, it was determined that the original (non-Survey123) points were misplaced due to a coordinate system mismatch.

0 Kudos