Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Data Unresponsive - Not loading attachments

10-05-2017 10:07 AM
ChristopherBowles
Emerging Contributor

All - we are currently experiencing an issue where data are loading very slowly within AGOL.  It sometimes indicates that there are 2000 features in the dataset and sometime indicates there is the correct number (459 in this case).  If the data tab loads within AGOL, there are no attachments associated with any row.  I've tried loading the same dataset in survey123.arcgis.com and it either indicates there is no data associated with the survey or locks up when trying to load the dataset. 

Is this a server issue that is currently being experienced or is there an issue with the data?  This has occurred with 3 separate surveys so hopefully a server issue. 

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Chris

In AGOL - have you gone directly to the the service url and run a query against it (i.e where 1=1 and return fields = *) if so are you seeing the same results?

FYI you can see AGOL status info here: ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard 

Cheers

John

0 Kudos
ChristopherBowles
Emerging Contributor

Hi Jonathan - So everything seems to be working fine now.  A little bit more detail as to what seemed to happen yesterday (still unexplained):

• in AGOL, when loading the data tab - the data would load slowly and sometimes not at all. 
  • Attachments did not exist; in some cases, I could see the link to a photograph, but if I clicked the link, the loading for that file would timeout. For the majority of databases, the 'Photos and Files' column would have the text "Show", but no numbers in parenthesis (not even "0"). 
  • Create replica failed when trying to export the FGDB (I can't remember the exact error, something like 'Failed to create replica; object error')
  • I didn't get a chance to run your query when we were experiencing the issue. 
0 Kudos