Survey123 connect.

11-20-2019 05:00 PM
ISMAELAGUILAR
New Contributor II

Hi folks, I need some help....for some reason when i publish a survey from Survey 123 connect desk top version makes the Design tab/option on the survey 123 web version not available or lock it out. any solutions to this my issue?

….thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ismael,

Yes, this is correct and expected. A survey published from Connect can not be edited in the web designer in the Survey123 website. This is because Connect supports more features and configurations that the web designer does not support. This is documented here Publish your survey—Survey123 for ArcGIS | Documentation in the Caution note in the Update surveys section.

Note, this also applies if you initially create the survey in web designer, then open it in Connect and re-publish, and try to go back to web designer, you will not be able to edit in website. Only some of the tabs and options in web designer are available for Connect surveys.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
ISMAELAGUILAR
New Contributor II

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the prompt response. I don't mind using both versions, both are great tools and for now the survey i created is doing it's function and I'll keep in mind that limitation.

Do you know if there is a group where i can join to receive news or updates about this particular features?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ismael,

The best place to get the latest released features and updates for Survey123 is on GeoNet here: https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/pages/overview. Make sure you follow this community.

If you are interested in the beta features of Survey123 and getting access to early builds before they are released and being able to provide feedback and ideas, I suggest you check out the Early Adopter Community (EAC) which you can find here: Welcome to our Customer Validation site. 

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos