Survey123 App access permissions

10-12-2018 09:14 AM
vijaybadugu
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Just wanted to ask Question About , Just say i have created the Survey Form without Geo-Point Field and want add these data to SQL Server Database table with whatever fields are added in xls Form. How to Do ?

Second Question is , When i Share with Field Users or Public , Can we access the form from Survey 123 App? it should not ask for user and password when i open survey 123 app. What needs to be done?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Vijay,

If you create a survey with a geopoint question, that will automatically be stored as the location of the record (a geometry column in the table).  You can further extract x,y values and store them in their own column by using the pulldata('@geopoint',...) function; see Geopoints—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

Yes, when you publicly share a survey a user will not need a login to access it.  Access occurs by supplying the user a link from the Survey123 website's Collaborate tab for that form, which can provide a link to open the form in the Survey123 field app.  See Share survey—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS for more information.

0 Kudos