Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey 123 few questions

02-14-2018 10:52 AM
AnuSawant
Occasional Contributor II

Hi there,

I am trying to design survey for Asbestos monitoring in the building. I need some help to set up some fields as per requirement.

1) Our field guys need auto increment number for the sample number but I guess Survey 123 still doesn't support it. So we decided to give them sample number as a choice. Now we want for this field the number which have been used should not be available for the next new survey .

e.g If I have given them S1 , S2 , S3 & so on as a choice and if they choose number S1 for first record, for the next new record the S1 should not come as choice.

2) When they tested this initial draft of the survey they have found some difficulty to choose the choices drop down. So basically have to tap couple of times on the arrow to view the drop down list. I have tested this on all device but facing same thing, not sure why? 

3) One of field guy is using Android Motorola G4+ mobile for survey and when he try to use photo from his device Survey 123 stop responding. This error is only on his device, so could it be the phone issue?

Thanks for help in advance.

Anu

0 Kudos
11 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Anu,

In the word document, there are spaces separating the components - can you remove the spaces?  The tag needs to be a continuous string.

AnuSawant
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks James

0 Kudos