Send Error Code 400

10-24-2016 10:24 AM
LorettaWinton1
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have authored a number of surveys. Both I and field workers are able to use and submit data. But one surveyor can not submit data from one of the surveys (Gemmamyces_monitoring_survey_v2), the other surveys work fine. He gets error code 400 Invalid URL whether he is trying to submit from the Outbox or immediately. The type of his connection to the internet does not matter (cell or good WiFi). Strangely, on the Download Surveys page, he has a down arrow instead of the circular arrow (which makes it appear that he has not downloaded the survey, although he has). The date and time listed under "Updated 4/28/16 8:14 AM" is the same as everybody else's. We tried Fix Database under Settings, but it did not resolve the issue. I really need to get that data to upload. Is there anyway to recover it?

Thanks,

Loretta

0 Kudos
12 Replies
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

Shared to the group. 

I am going to publish the same survey, under a different name and see if the issue can be replicated.

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

I created a new survey, different name, same xls form. User was able to send the survey no problem. So it is a republishing issue where the Suvery123 App is confused by the url and looking for the old form, feature layer (of the same name) as the newer published form.

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

James,

Yes I am able to send the survey's without getting Error 400 when I(admin) am signed in. The issue has to be the survey I deleted, copied the XLS form, and created a new survey (in Connect) using the same XLS scheme with the same name. I tested this theory and it conclude that has got to be the issue. Now, I am looking for guidance from y'all on how to move the data from the existing form and feature layer to a new survey (with the same exact XLS scheme.)

0 Kudos