Send Error - Code 1000 - Survey 123

Jump to solution
07-20-2016 07:32 AM
TravisKiel
New Contributor II

I get this message when I am trying to upload by survey.  See attachment.

"Send Error

This survey was not able to be send due to the following error:

Code 1000

Incorrect syntax near '.'.

Must declare the scalar variable :@no".

Must declare the scalar variable "@_NewFeatureID_.

Thanks

Travis

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Ok. I found the problem.

In your XLSFile, in row number 40, you are defining the NAME of your question as No._Cull_Piles.  The period (.) is an invalid character in database field names, and that is causing the problem. Go back to your XLSFile and replace No._Cull_Piles with No_Cull_Pilles and life will be wonderful again.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Travis. Would you mind including your XLSFile so I can have a closer look?

0 Kudos
TravisKiel
New Contributor II

Here it is. Thanks so much

Travis

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Ok. I found the problem.

In your XLSFile, in row number 40, you are defining the NAME of your question as No._Cull_Piles.  The period (.) is an invalid character in database field names, and that is causing the problem. Go back to your XLSFile and replace No._Cull_Piles with No_Cull_Pilles and life will be wonderful again.

TravisKiel
New Contributor II

Thanks so much.

0 Kudos
AlexNguepkap_Lemegne
New Contributor II

Hi, I am having the same problem with my Survey. 

I collected all the thd on the field, then when I am trying to send It on the web, "Erreur d'envoi Code 1000, incorrect syntax near '-' must declare the scalar variable "@nom_ecole_Menfoung"

Please how can I fix this problem without loose my data?

URGENCE PLEASE

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
JenniferCarter1
New Contributor II

I have a send error, the scientist can send his file when he is logged in. I have him as a publisher, I can sign in with my account (Admin) and I can send the file. I am not sure what settings are not checked for him to send?Send Error

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jennifer,

Can you confirm that the submitter is signed in when submitting?  There is currently an issue that when going offline, the user is automatically signed off in iOS.  Otherwise, if the submitter has access to the submission endpoint (you shared the survey via the Survey123 website), submission should work.

0 Kudos