S132, Explorer, Arcade

05-13-2019 07:09 AM
DanielHunter
New Contributor III

Anyone know how interoperable the subject items are or are not?  I have a web map that contains manholes VIEW, and built a custom URL that launches survey123 using Arcade.  I did this so custom URL becomes dynamic from field values instead of a static field...

So, all goes well in the web map on my computer using both Chrome and IE.  I view popup, shows arcade expression as hyperlink, hyperlink launches proper survey.

Also, in Collector (NOT CLASSIC), all goes well.  I view popup, shows arcade expression as hyperlink, hyperlink launches proper survey.

However in Explorer, the popup shows everything necessary except the Arcade expression to launch Survey 123.

Thoughts why?

Thanks.

Arcade PopUp Syntax

arcgis-survey123:///?itemid=MYFORMID&field:MHsewershed=HR&field:MHnum=89&field:Location=206%20Adams%20Ct

Explorer for ArcGIS

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Sounds to me like Explorer does not have support for Arcade expression in the pop-up at this moment.

0 Kudos
DanielHunter
New Contributor III

I agree - I have another image popup configured through arcade as well.  This one is also missing...

I thought Explorer supported arcade?  Maybe only in labeling?

0 Kudos
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Daniel,

Arcade is not supported for Popups in the released version of Explorer, IOS and Android.   Explorer for ArcGIS on Windows (in beta) does support it, and you will see more Arcade support for IOS and Android in the next release of Explorer. (later this summer).

Mark