Select to view content in your preferred language

Retrieve Data without ArcGis Online

Jump to solution
04-05-2017 03:32 AM
LeonhardStöckle
New Contributor III

Hey there,
I am new to Survey123 and got a couple of questions regarding the data storage.

Is it possible to store the data from my survey directly in the database of my customer?

My customer doesn't want the data he generates in another database or system. I read in another post that there are possibilitys to retrieve the data directly from the device.  How would directly retrieved data look like. Would I get an csv-file?

Thanks in advance

Leo Stoeckle

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Leo,

Survey123 has some support for submitting data to a feature service hosted on a user's ArcGIS Server; the feature service would be sending the data to tables in the user's geodatabase.  Please refer to Use Survey123 with ArcGIS Server—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS .  The data would be stored directly in the user's geodatabase; it would not have intermediate csv-type format. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Leo,

Survey123 has some support for submitting data to a feature service hosted on a user's ArcGIS Server; the feature service would be sending the data to tables in the user's geodatabase.  Please refer to Use Survey123 with ArcGIS Server—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS .  The data would be stored directly in the user's geodatabase; it would not have intermediate csv-type format. 

0 Kudos