Select to view content in your preferred language

Red Exclamation instead of green and orange in Survey123

11-29-2022 03:23 AM
HilmaNghiyalwa
New Contributor

I am a student and I have created and filled a survey123 forms with the ArcGIS Online for my fieldwork. My trial has now expired without me downloading my survey. Is there an option to access my surveys provided I get a new licence, such as through my institution ArcGIS online licensing for example? I will apprecaite anything I can do to access my data please.  

Another thing, what could be the reason that my forms are now showing as deep red color instead of orange and green, and I cannot seem to access them when I open anymore. I have about 148 records showing as red. Please Help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HilmaNghiyalwa
New Contributor

I have now new logins license with my institution license and have linked my ArcGIS Online trial account where my Survey123 is and I cannot seem to open it. Is it possible to still access my filled in survey file although it was created with an expired  trial account, now that I have a new license?

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You would need to change owner from old to new.  If you can no longer login to the old account then the data may already be gone.  Call support right away.

0 Kudos