Pulldata function works in Survey123 Connect but not on mobile devices

716
3
04-27-2021 09:09 AM
Labels (1)
DarrenSchouls
New Contributor II

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on a wildlife survey that needs to pull a species code based on the species name that is chosen. When I input the species in Survey123 connect the Pulldata function works perfectly but after publishing the form it refuses to work on any mobile device (both Apple and Android). I've attached the .xlsx file as well as the CSV from the media folder, any help or potential work arounds would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
3 Replies
EricCaldwellAK
New Contributor II

I am having a similar issue where pulldata is working perfectly in Survey123 Connect, but not in Survey123 Online nor in Survey123 for ArcGIS. I am interested to know what feedback Esri has for you, as it may also apply to me.

0 Kudos
DarrenSchouls
New Contributor II

I posted this over a month ago and I haven't received any feedback from ESRI unfortunately. If you've found a solution please let me know!

0 Kudos
EricCaldwellAK
New Contributor II

What ended up working for me seemed a bit bizarre. In the Choices tab of the XML, I had list_name cell values of community. I changed these from community to name, then made the corresponding changes on the Survey tab to any calculations formulae where community had been used. After I did that, the survey worked as intended in the Survey123 app and online versions.

0 Kudos