Pull data values

05-17-2020 02:57 PM
AnuSawant
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I have prepared a survey for consent audit. I have used pull data function to calculate values for Condition Ids and Condition description based on the Consent name. Not sure but some of my condition description text popping up with no issues but some of the condition Ids doesn't show any description even if it exists in the CSV.

My condition description is too lengthy more than 4000  and I have removed all the special characters. But not sure what I am missing.

I have published this survey and tested the values it works fine in web form but the same problem in the field app both using a device as well as a desktop licence.

Thanks,

Anu

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Notable Contributor

Make sure there are no commas or other special chars in your lists.

Hope that is it.

0 Kudos
AnuSawant
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Doug,

Since this contains information about the consent description so there are some special characters like () : . etc But I have removed all the commas from this. My issue is its showing values for random consent numbers. If the special characters would be an issue then it should not show any values for those consent numbers where there are special character exists in the field but this is not the case. Another problem is this issue occurs only in field app, no problem with webform.

Thanks,

Anu

0 Kudos