Select to view content in your preferred language

Problems using Internet Explorer accessing my surveys

Jump to solution
11-20-2017 03:27 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

first time here. I'm an really an end user who occasionally plays at the development end so not that tec savey. So excuse me if the following sounds idiotic.

I logged in this morning into Survey123 http://survey123.arcgis.com/surveys 

via Internet explorer using my organisations account .

I just get a blank page - headings but no content. Cannot access my surveys . Help works - not that is much help lol, login works, and drop down for Survey123 works. Just not my survey

Yet when I do exactly the same using Chrome - no problems.

I have no problem using Chrome it is just that Internet Explorer is my organisations preferred web site

Is there a problem between Internet explorer and http://survey123.arcgis.com/surveys ?

No problem as far I can tell with anything else on internet explorer

cheers

Jonathan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

test if you can at home, if that is remotely possible, some institutions have permissions set for some things.  If it worked in the past without issue, I would contact your organizations IT people and see if there were any recent changes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

test if you can at home, if that is remotely possible, some institutions have permissions set for some things.  If it worked in the past without issue, I would contact your organizations IT people and see if there were any recent changes.

MichaelKelly
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Jonathan,

I would suggest you clear your cache - an update was recently made to the website which may have caused this behaviour. Details on how to do this below:

Mikie

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

People

thank you very much .

I cleared the cache as suggested though have decided that I would put the issue back on my organisations IT people and see if they can sort out what exactly is going on . My Organisation locks a lot of the settings, so am really unable to do very much without their input. And anyway they have much bigger and smarter abilities than I do .

Cheers for your suggestions and help

Jonathan

0 Kudos