Multiple Pages Survey123

Jump to solution
12-11-2017 10:50 AM
JoelCarranza2
New Contributor II

I have tried to implement pages in one of my surveys, but it is not behaving as I was expecting.  I can't seem to figure out what is causing the issue.  If I change pages, nothing happens.  Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joel,

The pages are working correctly- the issue is that the questions before you begin the pagination are blocking you from seeing the pagination.  You probably want to have the beginning and ending questions as their own pages as well- this needs to be explicitly defined in you're XLSfrom (a begin group & end group to create a page around all of the questions).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joel,

The pages are working correctly- the issue is that the questions before you begin the pagination are blocking you from seeing the pagination.  You probably want to have the beginning and ending questions as their own pages as well- this needs to be explicitly defined in you're XLSfrom (a begin group & end group to create a page around all of the questions).

JoelCarranza2
New Contributor II

Thank you! That makes sense.  I'm shaking my head at myself because I missed that. I ran into this issue with a much smaller survey and figured it out, only to stumped by it again

0 Kudos