Move Checkmark to Complete Form?

10-07-2020 08:47 AM
JenniferDooley1
New Contributor II

Good Morning, Everyone!

We're using Survey123 for a few different workflows and are currently testing it to track our proactive leak detection activities.  One item of feedback I received from my crew this morning is that they would like the checkmark that submits the form to be moved to the left side of the form instead of the right.  This would allow them to do all data entry with their left hand, while still holding the probe with their right hand.  They have large iPhones and cannot reach across to the right side of the screen with their left thumb.

Does anyone know if there is a way to move where that checkmark is located in the form?

Thanks in advance!PALD beta form

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jennifer,

Currently there is no option to change the icon placement. There is a similar request to remove the submit button in our ArcGIS idea queue:

Suppress Survey123 Form Submit Button 

You could create an ArcGIS Idea for a similar request with submit button.

I also encourage you to contact Esri Support to log an enchancement request for this. Our Support team will assign an official enhancement number for your records. Similar requests from other customers can then be attached to the same enhancement request, which helps us assess demand for the enhancement and prioritize it accordingly.

0 Kudos