Microsoft Flow webhooks not registering with survey 123

09-28-2018 09:09 AM
GrantHaynes
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

I have a number of Survey123 surveys, I recently began testing adding web hooks to the forms through Microsoft Flow. Problem is I've set up 4 test flows in Microsoft Flow using the Survey123 connector, but only 2 of the 4 surveys that have flows show the flow in the Survey123 portal. Subsequent testing of the surveys confirm that the web hooks are not working on half the forms. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how to remedy it?

-Grant

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KassandraRodriguez
Occasional Contributor

Have you made any updates to the forms and published them? If you do you need to connect the webhook again to that survey. Also when using the App you need to download the survey again after you see the webhook is connected. I'd make sure that there isn't a webhook on the website then turn off the webhook in Flow. After, turn it back on and refresh the page for survey123.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grant,

Kassandra is right on spot! When using Connect, after the webhook has been established, then you will want to go into Connect and tap on the download button to overwrite your survey. This will preserve the webhook and also reflect any additional changes that you make.

0 Kudos