Integromat Integration Has Stopped Working For Us

Jump to solution
10-28-2019 06:13 PM
BenVan_Kesteren1
Occasional Contributor III

We have several surveys created in Survey123, the data is being captured and looks good when we view collected data in the data tab of survey123.com

We have Integromat 'Survey123 Watch Survey' setup for 3 separate projects, and they have all been working well for several weeks, creating reports and sending them to the user as a PDF attachment to an email.

As of the past 24hr, they have unexpectedly stopped working, Integromat notified me via email:

So I am looking at the Integromat.com site and can see it is watching the survey fine, but when it gets to Create Feature Report, it errors, saying Missing value of required parameter 'Feature ObjectID'

So this confirms that the webhook is fine, so I am thinking something has been modified in the back end? This integromat workflow in particular has not changed for some time, so I am unsure why this now is looking for the feature ObjectID.

If I select the magnifying glass on the Watch Survey component, it says Bundle1 is empty, I am wondering if this means the webhook is triggering, but Integromat cannot receive anything?

I have tried creating a brand new survey, and a brand new integromat scenario, and the strange thing here is that I am unable to even trigger the Watch Survey tool, it is as if integromat cannot see any surveys get submitted, but when I look at the data tab in Survey123 it clearly shows the data in the table.

Any thoughts Ismael Chivite‌ or James Tedrick‌ et. al?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenVan_Kesteren1

So I have just worked it out. 

The way I found it was to open integromat, open up the Webhook page, and I could see that the webhook had several unprocessed packages. When I looked at the details I could see the oldest one (number 1 in the queue) was 0kb, and the rest all contained data. So I deleted that first one in the list and then re ran the scenario and they are now working fine.

Since find this error I checked a second survey which also had a zero kb file, once again clearing that one has fixed it. 

The third survey had an unrelated error which was also fixed. So all three of my previously broken scenarios are now processing again without issue. 

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ben,

The feature report template requires the objectId of the feature as it pulls the data form the feature service (not from the survey submission).  As you note, the output from the survey submission you are testing with appears to be empty - can you confirm there is data in the request?

BenVan_Kesteren1

So I have just worked it out. 

The way I found it was to open integromat, open up the Webhook page, and I could see that the webhook had several unprocessed packages. When I looked at the details I could see the oldest one (number 1 in the queue) was 0kb, and the rest all contained data. So I deleted that first one in the list and then re ran the scenario and they are now working fine.

Since find this error I checked a second survey which also had a zero kb file, once again clearing that one has fixed it. 

The third survey had an unrelated error which was also fixed. So all three of my previously broken scenarios are now processing again without issue. 

Cheers

IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Ben Van Kesteren‌  This help topic describes error handling in Integromat: Introduction to Error Handling – Integromat Support