Image-map with SVG file

Jump to solution
04-20-2020 06:58 AM
GabrielGarcies_Ramon
New Contributor

Hi,
I add my SVG files here, since I couldn't find how to attatch them on the original postJason Laferriere‌.
comarques.svg is the original svg (only with id="x" added).
comarques_mallorca_simple.svg is the final file added in SurveyConnect Media (after making some changes with InkScape).
Thank you,
Gabriel Garcies

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JasonLaferriere
New Contributor II

Gabriel,

Try this SVG that i reworked.

I think your comarques.svg was too nested or getting confused on how far nested it was.

In Inkscape, i exported your SVG to PNG and recreated the individual paths by using "duplicate" (Edit menu) on the image and "break apart" (path menu). I then renamed the path labels with the "objects" menu and copied it over to the path in the "XML Editor" (Edit menu). Then I recolored and saved as SVG.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JasonLaferriere
New Contributor II

Gabriel,

Try this SVG that i reworked.

I think your comarques.svg was too nested or getting confused on how far nested it was.

In Inkscape, i exported your SVG to PNG and recreated the individual paths by using "duplicate" (Edit menu) on the image and "break apart" (path menu). I then renamed the path labels with the "objects" menu and copied it over to the path in the "XML Editor" (Edit menu). Then I recolored and saved as SVG.

GabrielGarcies_Ramon
New Contributor

Hi Jason,

It works perfectly with yours.

I will try to make it the same way from now to the future.
Thank you so much!
Gabriel

0 Kudos