HTML updates not showing in a dashboard

05-27-2021 10:25 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

While creating an operational dashboard, I made adjustments to one of the survey123 layers. The survey uses the basic html code to show color. Now when I reload the dashboard these colors do not change to reflect the correct ones. 

This kept coming out green, so I adjusted the color codes to khaki and the green to lime.

<font color="yellow"><b>Yellow:</font></b><b> Under Control</b> - NO Assistance Required

The survey is fine and the browser and connect show the new colors, however the dashboard still shows the old green color on the word yellow. I have tried to unlick the layer and reset it, still on change.

CorinneBridges_0-1622071637844.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Apologies for the delay in response. When you mention the color displaying in the dashboard, is it displaying in a form that is embedded in the dashboard or in another location?  If another location, can revise the alias of the field in the feature service's details page?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
It has suddenly decided to work now after a few weeks. I think it was due to multiple versions and the updates not being processed in the right layer. IE I added the old layers instead of the correct ones. It works correctly now though. Thank you for the reply.
0 Kudos