How do I build a webhook integromat workflow that exports both a CSV and images out of a repeat table and sends them via email?

09-02-2019 09:27 PM
Alber_Verster
Esri Contributor

I have been playing with the webhooks using Integromat to build a workflow that exports the attributes and images from a repeats table into a tabluar format per record (csv), and email these results via email to the collector. 

I have not been able to find fields in a repeats table, in integromat when parsing the CSV, and it also does not seem like it is possible to create both a CSV and HTTP (get file) actions and add both to the same email as attachments.

Is this possible?

Tags (2)
2 Replies
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Albertus

Regarding repeats, currently webhooks do not submit repeat information. This is something we're looking into; it would be great if you could submit an enhancement request for this via Esri Support, so that we can add your case to the issue.

That aside - it should be possible to add multiple attachments to one email. If you're using the Create CSV module, one way to get the attachment as well as the attributes is to include the attachment URL in the CSV bundle so you can use it in the HTTP (Get a file) module downstream of the aggregation.

I say "one way" because there are probably a few different ways to do this! It looks like Integromat are working on a 'Converger' module, which would be useful in this case, i.e. split the scenario into two different routes (one to retrieve the attachment, the other to create the CSV) using a Router module, then merge the routes before passing all the data to an email module. Integromat's Converger documentation has a few workarounds that might be handy in the meantime.

Best,

Jim

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Albert,

In my understanding, we could create a customized Webhooks by .Net/Python which embeds on ArcGIS Portal, then let script to do what you need.

Regards,

Bing

0 Kudos