Select to view content in your preferred language

Hosted layers not working with refresh interval

10-06-2023 08:46 AM
DrJumaKhudonazarov
Frequent Contributor

I have large data and created hosted layers to create an operational dashboard.  I have activated the refresh interval on the visualisation but the refresh interval is not working. Can someone advise what to do?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ChipMorgan65
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I don't have an immediate answer, but I'll ask some questions if you don't mind.

1) If you do a manual web browser refresh on the dashboard, does the survey layer update?

2) If you wait long enough (an hour, whatever), does the survey layer update in the dashboard?

3) Is the survey layer publicly shared? I noticed that there's an option in the hosted layer settings for CDP replication interval

Thanks,

Chip

DrJumaKhudonazarov
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, i think your point 3 may be the reason   and I will check that   very helpful tips

0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov
Frequent Contributor

1) If you do a manual web browser refresh on the dashboard, does the survey layer update? NO

2) If you wait long enough (an hour, whatever), does the survey layer update in the dashboard? NO

3) Is the survey layer publicly shared? I noticed that there's an option in the hosted layer settings for CDP replication interval   Tried didn't work

0 Kudos
westm
by
New Contributor

I am having a similar problem. My data is connected to an Azure SQL database. I have replication interval turned on in both the web map and the hosted feature layer. The data updates in ArcGIS Pro but not the ArcGIS Online Web Map or hosted feature layer. Please help.

0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov
Frequent Contributor

Again can someone please help I have tried  3 options:

1, Activated refresh interval in visualisation when creating hosted future layer  didn't work

2. Used  survey weblink-didn't work

3. Update hosted layers  - didn't work

Can someone please help ????

westm
by
New Contributor

@DrJumaKhudonazarov 

This demo helped me a lot. Hopefully, it helps yiou as well.

Automate Updates to Your Web Feature Layers Without Scripting - YouTube

Regards, Mark

0 Kudos