I have created Health and Safety Survey. In my survey there are some fields not required to be seen on field app but need to be filled after report submitted. What I have done so far is:
1) I have created the entire survey in Survey123 and publish it to portal.
2) Then I have deleted those fields which doesn't required in field app and republish the Survey.
3) Now I can see only those fields which I want in field app and all fields in feature service/related table.
4) To update the other fields I have created web app.
But the issues I am facing now are:
1) I cant edit records in related table by using Smart Editor Widget in Portal 10.6 (I cant view the table icon in anywhere in the configuration),works fine with Edit widget.
2) I cant see any domain for the hidden fields while editing .
Not sure what I am missing. Can someone help me with it.
The issue regarding the Smart Editor Widget might be better addressed in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS
With regard to the domains for the hidden question, where those questions originally published as a select_one question? Can you go to the Service URL for the layer (JSON) and verify the domain exists on the feature layer?
Yes I will redirect the first question to correct page.
No I cant see the domain in the JSON file, but I have manged to add the domain to it. After checking in the web map its working exactly how I want it.
So now correct me if I am wrong, in my workflow above when I publish the survey second time it actually retain the field but it overwritten the field properties (from domain to no domain).