Edit Repeats - Survey123

07-24-2019 10:01 AM
JeffEisman
New Contributor III

I have a survey with repeats that has the bind::esri:parameters set to allowUpdates=true which allows the field technician to edit his repeats. But I am getting an error when going in that feature service and trying to make edits to that repeats either in the web version of survey123 or bringing the feature service into ArcGIS pro. Is there a good way to edit the repeats?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jeff,

What error did you receive and how do you set up your survey and feature service? Is it on portal?

0 Kudos
JeffEisman
New Contributor III

It is on AGOL, the feature service is set up with full editing permissions. I tried to edit through the survey123 data tab on agol and also bringing the feature service into arcgis pro.  This is what I get in Pro  

0 Kudos
JeffEisman
New Contributor III

I don't have any domains set up for that field

0 Kudos
JeffEisman
New Contributor III

I also logged in as the survey owner and an admin and was able to update the table on the web form, but I am the only one who can make edits to the data. Is there a certain role that I should be using for the project manager to be able to QC and update the survey123 data after it has been collected? Or do I need to give the ownership over to the project manager?

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jeff,

Could you share your XLS form for us to check further here?

0 Kudos
JeffEisman
New Contributor III

Sure, what's the best way to do that

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

You con can email to sjeng@esri.com directly.

0 Kudos
JeffEisman
New Contributor III

Thanks, just sent

0 Kudos