Custom format on URL-scheme-filled S123 Text answers

Jump to solution
04-27-2023 12:21 PM
GilMastrapa
New Contributor III

Hello: 

Sorry if this question is repetitive, have been using URL scheme to auto-fill some of my S123 Forms questions from a webmap. I need for the users to be able to read the info as it comes from the webmap, but i would like  my answers to be highlighted. What i am seeing is that all number-type questions remain highlighted, even if in read-only mode, but my Text-type questions when in read-only mode loss the original format and the answers kind of get lost in the background. Is there any way to achieve the same look for all types of questions, read-only or not?

Form created using Survey123 Connect.

Please check the photo below. 

Thanks!s123_doubt.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GilMastrapa
New Contributor III

Thanks Ismael, the material you sent help me understand your proposed solution. I wasn´t able to achieve the exact same look as in those number-type questions (Label, then Hint, then white-background rectangle with Answer), but a similar enough result. I just wich there was an option to replicate the same exact look (As in write mode) for any kind of question. 

Thanks for all the material and the quick answer! 

s123_doubt2.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GilMastrapa
New Contributor III

Thanks Ismael, the material you sent help me understand your proposed solution. I wasn´t able to achieve the exact same look as in those number-type questions (Label, then Hint, then white-background rectangle with Answer), but a similar enough result. I just wich there was an option to replicate the same exact look (As in write mode) for any kind of question. 

Thanks for all the material and the quick answer! 

s123_doubt2.png

0 Kudos